Friday, December 4, 2009

Tears and Fat

"How? How can i still be fat?!" I sobbed into Ana's arms. "I haven't eaten hardly anything for two whole days, and i'm so hungry."
"Hush. You've eaten more than you think, now stop your whining. You'll be all right."
I shook my head violently. "No, i won't. I'm fat!"
Ana stroked my hair, trying to calm me. "You're on your way to thin," she said gently.
"I want it now; i'm tired of waiting."
"You can't always have everything you want exactly when you want it. It'll be worth it when you get there, i promise."

3 comments:

  1. I really like this.
    It will be worth it once we get there. Just keep pushing..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe, just hang in there.
    noone said it would be easy, just think of how happy you'll be when you get to your goal weight.
    we're all here to support you.
    xxx love you babes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I think it is worth it, I don't think there is any better feeling in the world than feeling skinny :-( I Must try harder.

    ReplyDelete