Monday, October 5, 2009

Weirdness...

"Jo, did you eat breakfast?" my mom asked me.
I looked at the clock. I'd been out of bed for an hour and not even thought about food. "Oh, whoops. Nope. I forgot," i laughed. And it was the truth. "Ana, how did i do that?" i whispered to the wraith by my side.
She hugged me. "I have no idea, sweetie. Usually you're obsessing over food, planning breakfast before you even go to bed. But i like this much better."
I nodded. "Me too." I popped two pieces of wheat bread into the toaster. Yuck, scritch-scratchy toast...
"No butter," Ana warned.
"Wouldn't dream of it," i replied. Again, it was the truth. It was so strange that i didn't even want to eat anything. Usually i wanted to eat everything. My stomach growled. It wanted to eat, but i didn't. I liked it.
Ana kissed my cheek as i choked down the dry toast.
"Why am i eating this?" i asked her.
"Because it's all you'll eat all day."
"True enough. I want to run."
Ana looked at me as if i'd just sprouted horns. "You what?"
"I want to run," i repeated.
"Well, damn, it's about time!"
And we went downstairs to dust off the poor, abandoned treadmill.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your support, I'm so happy to be back!
    I also like that feeling when you pass eating time and you did'nt even notice.
    You are doing amazing and exercise is a great idea.
    Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm so glad your back in this twisted little game Ana has going on!
    Keep going, dear. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment :)
    Yeah, Joe really is like Brandon. We've been friends for years but only become close the past 2 years.

    Ah, I've had a bingey day but good on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the good work :) i hope you get feeling happier too! maybe find a boy thats not a user. you deserve so much more than that. Ah i've missed you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete