Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks

"Forget about yesterday," i said softly. "So what if i binged a little bit on that stupid bag of candy. Just forget it. I'll do so much better from now on."
"I've heard that before," was Ana's bleak reply.
I shrugged. "Well you know i still have a deficit for yesterday and the day before combined. And my hair started falling out in the shower again, so i must still be making some progress, right?"
"Not as much as you would have."
I sighed. "I'm under a lot of fucking stress right now, Ana. Give me a break!"
"No! I don't do breaks, Jo! Either you're with me or you're not. You might want to take a break from Brandon so you can sort out your feelings, and he might be semi-ok with that, but I. Am. Not."
"I'm not taking a break from Brandon... Not yet..."
"You're not taking a break from me either," she hissed. "Coffee for breakfast, Red Bull for lunch, sleep through dinner. Got it?"
I nodded. "I'll try..."
"No, you'll either do it or you'll fail miserably; there is no in between."
I nodded again. "Fine. I'll do it."
"Sweetie, you've gotta stop using stress as an excuse to eat," she told me, her voice softening a bit. "Even if it was a good excuse, it'd still make you fat. You've gotta stop it. You can't eat; you just can't."
"I know. I won't eat today; i promise. I'll actually make it through a fast this time."
"Good," she said, putting her arms around me. "Yes, very good. Don't let me down this time."

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry! Don't lose faith!
    Sorry about the email mix up.. I feel rather embarrassed :P
    I hope you're ok :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avoid the kitchen. I hope you figure things out with the boy. When you're stressed try looking at thinspo, sleeping, walking.

    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, ana still loves you. There is no way that she can ignore all of the fabulous progress you've made. She'll stick with you, and you'll stick with her. And we'll all witness those pounds drop and drop and drop. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great! And think about it this way, its better to have two guys who want you than none!I'm new here, and just started up a blog, and I'm looking for followers...I'd love if you took a look.
    Stay strong, I know Ill be trying.

    ReplyDelete