Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bloody Wednesday

"Oh shit..." I muttered. "This isn't supposed to happen to me anymore." I stared at the brown spot inside my panties. "I stopped getting my period long ago."
"You know what that means, don't you?" Ana asked.
"That i'm failing worse that i thought," i replied.
She nodded. "Exactly."
"Well not anymore; i'm getting rid of this! I don't want it. It means i'm fat."
Ana laughed. "Not exactly, but kind of."
I rummaged through the cabinet in my bathroom. "I don't even have any tampons," i whined. "Now i gotta go to the store."
"You might as well walk there; get some exercise in."
"Yeah, well you know what?" I said opening up the box of diet pills i'd always been to afraid to use. "I'm popping these bitches. And i'm eating nothing but fruits and veggies today and hopefully tomorrow. And the day after."
The pill stuck in my throat until Ana handed me a bottle of water. I took a huge gulp to get it down. "Hopefully this helps," i said. "And hopefully it doesn't fuck me up."
"You'll be fine, sweetie. Trust me."
Trust Ana? Of course i will!

4 comments:

  1. which pills are they. im on hydroxycut. and period is good! trust me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I was too thin to menstruate...
    It makes you infertile though after a while :(
    I need to get me some diet pills soon. They're mega expensive though :(
    Oh! And Feed Me is a great song. I wrote the lyrics out in a notebook once.
    Look on my blog for a present ahha
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate having my period too. It sucks.
    Keep up the good work, fruits and veggies sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, Aunt Dot.
    Be careful with the pills, though love.
    I think I tried Hydroxycut once too... well I tried something, and I think that's the one. I don't remember losing much, but I guess it curbed my hunger a bit.

    ReplyDelete