Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update.

Ok. Yesterday's fast didn't exactly happen... But i didn't freak out and binge or go over 1,000 Calories either, so it's progress from what was happening. Ana's ok with it, i think. I feel skinnier already, now that i don't have the binge bloat. And hanging out with Matt and Brandon went well. I love them equally... but Brandon loves me so... yeah. I'm officially his girl now, since a while ago actually. I may or may not have made love with him yesterday... Am i a freakin' whore?! I feel like i am sometimes, but it's always genuine and for love when i do that, so i don't know. Does anyone else get physical with guys too fast and then feel like a slut even though they love them? Or is that just me and my bad sense of judgment? He told me i was skinny and that he could see my rib cage though, so that made me happy...even though he had to be lying because i haven't seen my ribs in a while.
Oh dearie, i'm rambling. I promise to post normally very very soon... i know, i know, i promised that yesterday too, but life is crazy busy at the moment and my brain is fried, but NO MORE EXCUSES. I'll give you a good story post next time i'm on here.

5 comments:

  1. I do. I slept with my best friend when I was still with my boyfriend, not to spite anyone but just because I wanted to feel close to my friends...
    And.. I end up having sex with them.

    What a strange state of affairs aha.
    Well done on not binging and thank you SO much for my comment ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girlie! Getting back on track can be hard, but it's great once you get there.

    As for boysboysboys, if you love him or like him, it's all good. I always get physical too fast. I don't like awkward and slow, so I'm in charge. ;D

    Stay strong babe, you're doing great.
    Ariana
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitly feel the same way u do. ive been dating the same guy for a year and a half and when ever we have sex i cry. and just feel like a complete whore. and i have no idea why

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait wait I've missed something.
    You're not with Matt anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu aren't a whore hunny. Brandon sounds like a good guy :) I hope things continue happily between the two of you. Stay strong! Glad you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete