Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just for starters....

If you're reading this blog and you are not pro ana or are against pro ana, please leave and do not read any further. Also if you are trying to recover from any eating disorder, this is not the place for you. This site is for those who know about and support or want to know more about in order to support anorexia as a lifestlye. If that's not you, please go away. Not to be rude, I just made this for my fellow pro ana people to help them and thats who i want reading it. No one else.

Now for those of you who don't know the "lingo" of eating disorders:
Ana= anorexia nervosa
Mia= bulimia nervosa
Coe= compulsive overeating disorder
Ednos= eating disorder not otherwise specified
ED= eating disorder
MiAna= having both anorexia and bulimia
Thinspiration= a collection of pictures of thin people used to inspire one with an ED.

Also, before you start thinking i'm totally crazy, all my "conversations" with Ana are completely fictional. I don't actually sit around and talk to Ana... often. The conversational format is only for the sake of making it more story-like.

And now I'll begin my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment