Monday, September 14, 2009

Sorry...

I want to paint my face
and pretend that I am someone else
Sometimes I get so fed up
I don't even wanna look at myself

But people have problems that are worse than mine
I don't want you to think I'm complaining all the time
And I hate the way you look at me I have to say
I wish I could start over

(Chorus;)
I am slowly falling apart
I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start
And you might think its easy being me
You just stand still, look pretty

Sometimes I find myself shaking
in the middle of the night
And then it hits me and I can't
even believe this is my life

But people have problems that are worse than mine
I don't want you to think I'm complaining all the time
And I wish that everyone would go an shut their mouth
I'm not strong enough to deal with it

(Chorus 2x)

--The Wreckers: Stand Still, Look Pretty



Oh wow. I've been gone so far and so long.. I'm sorry everyone. I'm back now. I just got so depressed and shit. I've been feeling lonely because i've been grounded from seeing anyone for two weeks already and i've got two more weeks to go. I cried because i missed everyone so much yesterday, and i'm about to cry again right now. Not that that matters. My daddy doesn't give a damn that he's making me so depressed. He thinks i deserve it or some shit, but i don't because the fucking car accident was NOT my fault and i could NOT have avoided it. I ate a lot the past two days and cut a little bit yesterday. I'm back to restricting today. Maybe the cuts were just what i needed to wake me up. I'll post properly later on tonight. I've missed you guys. Thanks Fallen-Angel for your concern. Sorry i was such a deserting bitch, everyone. I love you all.

5 comments:

  1. YAY :D You're back ^-^
    Was just worried a little is all.
    Meh, it's alright if you eat when you're sad. I did majorly this weekend because boyfriend is going away :(
    Sad times.

    Anyway, glad to hear you're back :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, dont worry about deserting, just look after yourself...we will always be here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back!! I missed you. thats so unfair that you got grounded when it wasn't your fault. *frowny face*

    hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, honey! I'm sorry you've been so depressed lately. : (

    And this is weird but I always think this whenever you post a picture, that you look so much like this girl that my brother has been in love with for like three years, but she doesn't like him back. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, shit happens. We don't blame you if you need to take a break. Welcome back.

    (Young people always get blamed for bad driving, but in my experience, it's people of all ages who suck. So stupid.)

    ReplyDelete