Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fail

I haven't eaten anything with any sort of nutritional value today. Cookies and cheese. That's it... Ugh! I feel like this "eating better" goal is kind of like Jesse and I's "make our marriage like it used to be" goal. It's good for a couple days, and then it goes back to not happening... Not that i'm having issues with my marriage...we're just both different than we used to be. I blame stress. No one ever said marriage was an easy thing to maintain... And i never expected it to be. I just wish it would be. I'm not going to go into details... let's just say it's a rough patch. Likewise with my relationship with Ana.
I haven't caught up on any of your blogs yet either. I haven't done anything and i don't know why.
All you other American girls, Thanksgiving is Thursday... I hope you all manage to deal with it ok. I'm going to do my best, not because of the food this year, but because of the family. I just don't want to put up with them.
I'm hitting another depression for no reason that i can find... and i don't know what to do...

5 comments:

  1. Please seek help with some therapy. Things will get a lot better. Nobody needs to live like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what your going through, not with your marriage but with Ana .. I have just gone through the same thing . Still am I guess. I just couldn't get myself in the routines of Ana again and I kept making promises to myself I couldn't keep. I needed a kick in my but. Still do when it comes to exercise . And I needed motivation . Maybe you should catch up on different blogs and have a bit motivation there? Look at a thinspo! Just keep your head in the game and focus on making yourself the person you will love, maybe that will help your marriage to? Don't know, but I wish you the best! Hope you feel better about everything soon .

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHEESE HAS NUTRITIONAL VALUE!!!1! It has calcium and protein and good fats. Some of the new bries and cams we're getting even have 'probiotcs' added to them. Whatever the fuck a probiotic is. 'Good bacteria for your guts that you need for a healthy digestive system. You know the ones you evolved in symbiosis with' I assume they mean.

    I'm a cheese fiend who works in a deli. I know my shit!

    You need to make small changes that pile up over time. Changing everything all at once is bloody difficult and dooms you to failure :/

    Relationships need working at. It's hard but worth it. Try to get to grow alongside, like two trees beside each other instead of veering apart or letting one of you hog all the rain and sunlight. Requires work and negotiation but YOU CAN DO IT. BOTH OF YOU.

    Sending you love and hugs for the rough patch. I hope you can come through it stronger than before. Or at least more mature with a better understanding of the people you are and how that affects the dynamic of the relationship.

    Oh fucking hell. I'm so glad we don't have thanksgiving. Best of luck, love.

    I have no good words about the sads. The fuckers are trying to take me too. Not even pretty new yarn is helping! Dafuq?!? Sending you a ton of hugs. Hold on, ok? It will pass. (It will or I'll find a way to give depression a physical form so I can coat it in chum and throw it to the sharks)

    LOVE YOU *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am sorry you are hitting a depression spell. it is so hard. Especially when there is a spouse involved. I used to just hide into a hole whenever i pleased. I can't do that anymore. look how much our lives have changed in the last 3 years. its crazy. I have been following you a long time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for the liebster blog award <3

    ReplyDelete